Handling Updates in GENIVI_SWM

Leon Anavi leon.anavi at konsulko.com
Wed May 10 11:16:03 EDT 2017

Hi Rudi,

On 10.05.2017 02:21, Streif, Rudolf wrote:
> Hi Leon,
>
> I suggest /var/run, as it is where Linux typically persists
> application data.

Following you suggestion I have created a GitHub pull request in
genivi_swm that contains the following patches:
* Bash script for resetting the system after SOTA demo in a way to allow
repeating the demo
* Moving GENIVI SWM SQLite database from /tmp to /var/run
* upd package for installing nano (for ARMv7)
* upd package for updating nano (for ARMv7)
* upd package for removing nano

Details are available here: https://github.com/GENIVI/genivi_swm/pull/2

Best regards,
Leon