[Eg-nw] [EG-NW] Networking Expert Group Activities at the Birmingham AMM

Jacobo Aragunde Pérez jaragunde at igalia.com
Mon May 1 13:40:31 EDT 2017

Hi Rudi,

there was a change in a couple of activities. Philippe asked me to bring
the browser sessions forward so the BIT sessions could happen closer in
time. In particular:

On 01/05/17 18:36, Streif, Rudolf via Eg-nw wrote:

>   * Wednesday May 10, 11am - 11:45am: Integration of the Chromium
>     Browser into GDP

This would be 9:30 - 10:45 am.

>   * Wednesday May 10, 11:45am - 12:30pm: Update on the Open Source
>     Browser Space

And this one, between 11:00 and 11:45 am.

CCing Philippe for confirmation. Thank you :)

Best,
--
Jacobo Aragunde
Software Engineer at Igalia