[EG-NW] Networking Expert Group Activities at the Birmingham AMM
rstreif at jaguarlandrover.com
Mon May 1 12:36:09 EDT 2017
Here is a list of presentations, discussions and meeting related to the
Networking Expert Group (all times are local (British Summer Time)):
- Tuesday May 9, 2:45pm - 4:15pm: GENIVI Technical Status Overview
- Wednesday May 10, 11am - 11:45am: Integration of the Chromium Browser
- Wednesday May 10, 11:45am - 12:30pm: Update on the Open Source Browser
- Wednesday May 10, 2:30pm - 3:30pm: GDP/SOTA Status and Next Steps
- Wednesday May 10, 3pm - 5pm: Networking Expert Group Meeting
- Wednesday May, 10, 4pm - 4:45pm: GENIVI-W3C Update
- Wednesday May 10, 5pm - 8pm: Member Demonstration & Reception
- Thursday May 11, 11am - 12:30pm: Vehicle Signaling APIs BoF
- Thursday May 11, 2pm - 2:45pm: Connect Your Car to Your Smart Home &
Wearables - GENIVI-OCF Update
Please see separate e-mail for the Networking Expert Group face-to-face
meeting on Wednesday afternoon.
There will be demos of the W3C vehicle interface implementations at the
Member Demonstration & Reception as well as in the GDP Demo Room.
There is a lot going on, hence some overlaps unfortunately could not be
I am looking forward to seeing you in Birmingham next week.
*Rudolf J Streif*
System Architect - Open Source Initiative
Open Source Technology Centre
*Email:* rstreif at jaguarlandrover.com
UK: G/26/2 G02 Building 523, Engineering Centre, Gaydon, Warwick, CV35 ORR
US: 1419 NW 14th Ave, Portland, OR 97209
jaguar.com | landrover.com
Jaguar Land Rover Limited
Registered Office: Abbey Road, Whitley, Coventry CV3 4LF
Registered in England No: 1672070
This e-mail and any attachments contain confidential information for a
specific individual and purpose. The information is private and privileged
and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, please e-mail us immediately. We
apologise for any inconvenience caused but you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying or distribution or the taking of any action in reliance
on the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.
This e-mail does not constitute an order for goods or services unless
accompanied by an official purchase order.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the genivi-projects