[EG-NW] Minutes from the Teleconference on May 1, 2017

Streif, Rudolf rstreif at jaguarlandrover.com
Mon May 1 11:41:00 EDT 2017

Colleagues:

If you tried to call into today's conference call, I apologize. I connected
to the wrong conference call clicking on the wrong WebEx link. I did not
realize until 15 minutes after wondering why nobody was online.

Jacobo, thank you for sending your updated for the browser work via e-mail.
I updated the meeting minutes.

Please find the meeting minutes from the Networking Expert Group
teleconference posted on
https://collab.genivi.org/wiki/display/genivi/NetworkingEGMeetingMinutes20170501
.

We won't have conference calls on May 8 and May 15 because we are going to
have our face-to-face meeting at the AMM next week on Wednesday. I am
looking forward to seeing you there.

Best regards,
Rudi

--
*Rudolf J Streif*
System Architect - Open Source Initiative

*M:* +1.619.631.5383
*Email:*  rstreif at jaguarlandrover.com

UK: G/26/2 G02 Building 523, Engineering Centre, Gaydon, Warwick, CV35 ORR
US: 1419 NW 14th Ave, Portland, OR 97209
jaguar.com | landrover.com
-------------------
Business Details:
Jaguar Land Rover Limited
Registered in England No: 1672070

This e-mail and any attachments contain confidential information for a
specific individual and purpose.  The information is private and privileged
and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, please e-mail us immediately.  We
apologise for any inconvenience caused but you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying or distribution or the taking of any action in reliance
on the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.

This e-mail does not constitute an order for goods or services unless
accompanied by an official purchase order.