GSOC-17

Canberk Koç canberkkoc at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 17:06:20 EDT 2017

Hello All,

I am looking GDP-519 bug at GSOC scope. I found out Surface id on hmi
QML-EXAMPLE and FM-Radio are same on main.cpps  should i change Fm-radio's
surface id . İf i must delete id what should we send to view.setProperty
method as IVI-SURFACE-ID . Thanks for help.

Best Regards

Canberk Koç
[image: https://]about.me/canberkkoc
<https://about.me/canberkkoc?promo=email_sig&utm_source=email_sig&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=external_links>