CommonAPI-SomeIP, Raspberry Pi 3

Jeremiah Foster jeremiah.foster at pelagicore.com
Fri Mar 31 14:15:13 EDT 2017

On Fri, Mar 31, 2017 at 4:53 AM, FIXED-TERM Kocsis Bence (AE/EEC4) <
fixed-term.Bence.Kocsis2 at hu.bosch.com> wrote:

> Dear Colleagues,

Hello!

> I am developing a project which requires CommonAPI-SomeIP.

Interesting, glad to hear it. I assume mean this project:
https://github.com/GENIVI/capicxx-someip-runtime

> The target device is the Raspberry Pi 3 running the latest GDP 11 image.

So you have built the image and flashed your Rpi3?

> I followed the 10 minutes guide (both this one:
> https://at.projects.genivi.org/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=5472320
> and this one: https://at.projects.genivi.org/wiki/pages/viewpage.
> action?pageId=5472316 ) to build the client and server using the GDP SDK
> image, with success.

So you're using the GDP SDK for the Rpi3? Isn't this based on Yocto and
doesn't it have its own cross compiler?

Cheers,

Jeremiah

> Afterwards I set up a cross-compiler as explained here:
> https://blog.kitware.com/cross-compiling-for-raspberry-pi/. This allowed
> me to create the cross-compiled dynamic libraries and executable.
>
> However when I copy the files to the Raspberry Pi 3, I get the following
> error:
>

> ./HelloWorldClient: error while loading shared libraries:
> /usr/lib/libCommonAPI.so.3.1.11: internal error
>

> Simple programs built with cmake run fine on the Pi with this method.
>

> If you already met this problem or you have some ideas about it, I would
> really appreciate your help. Thank you in advance for your answer.
>

> Üdvözlettel / Best regards
>

> *Bence Kocsis AE/EEC4 *

Jeremiah C. Foster
GENIVI COMMUNITY MANAGER