CommonAPI-SomeIP, Raspberry Pi 3

FIXED-TERM Kocsis Bence (AE/EEC4) fixed-term.Bence.Kocsis2 at hu.bosch.com
Fri Mar 31 04:53:07 EDT 2017

Dear Colleagues,

I am developing a project which requires CommonAPI-SomeIP. The target device is the Raspberry Pi 3 running the latest GDP 11 image.

I followed the 10 minutes guide (both this one: https://at.projects.genivi.org/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=5472320 and this one: https://at.projects.genivi.org/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=5472316 ) to build the client and server using the GDP SDK image, with success.

Afterwards I set up a cross-compiler as explained here: https://blog.kitware.com/cross-compiling-for-raspberry-pi/. This allowed me to create the cross-compiled dynamic libraries and executable.
However when I copy the files to the Raspberry Pi 3, I get the following error:

./HelloWorldClient: error while loading shared libraries: /usr/lib/libCommonAPI.so.3.1.11: internal error

Simple programs built with cmake run fine on the Pi with this method.

If you already met this problem or you have some ideas about it, I would really appreciate your help. Thank you in advance for your answer.

Üdvözlettel / Best regards

Bence Kocsis
AE/EEC4