Usage of ivi_input interface

Ucan, Emre (ADITG/SW1) eucan at de.adit-jv.com
Thu Mar 30 06:41:35 EDT 2017

Hello,

In current implementation, there are no callbacks for input acceptance changes.
Because our idea was that a central component like HMI controller should only  set and unset acceptance.
Normal applications should not use ilmInput API to set input acceptance to themselves.
This would be very racy..

If you want to get events about new wl_seats or new input devices, you can register a listener to wl_seat interface.

Best regards

Emre Ucan
Software Group I (ADITG/SW1)