GSOC-17

Canberk Koç canberkkoc at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 19:56:34 EDT 2017

Hi All,

I feel like i should ping you about my application. I had some hardware
issues and i am using Debian 9 for daily usage YOCTO gives some error on
Debian 9 so i will install Debian 8 .
I'll make a proper installation by the Monday and give you feedback about
it .
Also i want to ask you a question about working 2 applicant on related
projects, my classmate Çağrı will apply also Genivi if we could work
together on a project it can be very efficient. Thaks for help.

Best Regards

Canberk Koç
[image: https://]about.me/canberkkoc
<https://about.me/canberkkoc?promo=email_sig&utm_source=email_sig&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=external_links>