Introduction

Hamza Mehboob hamzamehboob103 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 14:43:01 EDT 2017

Hi Zeeshan,

I read your mail and went to the link but couldnt open "
http://irc.freenode.net/" . I am sorry, i should have reply you sooner
about the problem. This shall not happen again.

Anyways, i was more interested in "Alternative HMI implementation" part. I
can also work on any other part if you see my skill are better in any other
part of project. I am happy to have you as a mentor.

Kindly guide me further. Also about the IRC problem

Regards