Policy Manager Project.

Feuer, Magnus mfeuer1 at jaguarlandrover.com
Tue Mar 14 19:19:04 EDT 2017

Colleagues,

JLR has sent out the attached Engineering Statement Of Work (ESOW) to
select vendors. Our preference is to run this project as open source under
the GENIVI umbrella with discussions and implementation being carried out
in the open.

With that in mind, we would very much appreciate feedback on the scope of
the project and in which direction we can take this project in future
phases. We are actively seeking participants in the community to contribute
to the initial phase, adding weight to our case for open sourcing the
project.

/Magnus F.

-------------------

*Head System Architect - Open Source Projects**Jaguar Land Rover*

*Email*: mfeuer1 at jaguarlandrover.com
*Mobile*: +1 949 294 7871

Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC
1419 NW 14th Ave, Portland, OR 97209
-------------------
Business Details:
Jaguar Land Rover Limited
Registered in England No: 1672070

This e-mail and any attachments contain confidential information for a
specific individual and purpose.  The information is private and privileged
and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, please e-mail us immediately.  We
apologise for any inconvenience caused but you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying or distribution or the taking of any action in reliance
on the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.

This e-mail does not constitute an order for goods or services unless
accompanied by an official purchase order.