Introduce myself

Theodor Stoican theo.stoican at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 17:06:33 EDT 2017

Hi,

My name is Theodor Stoican and I am a third year student in Computer
Science at Politehnica University of Bucharest from Romania. I am writing
to you with regard to the following project "*New spin on phone call app*" ,
as part of the Google Summer of Code 2017 programme with Genivi as
organization.

To give you some details about my background in Computer Science, last
summer, I was an intern at Ixia, a security company in Bucharest, where I
worked extensively with Wireshark, C/C++ and Qt (including creating a
client-server application and a dissector for an ad-hoc protocol within
Ixia's network). Moreover, since the first year I've been using on a
regular basis C and C++ as technologies (in data structures'
implementation, network programming, parallel programming using OpenMP and
MPI and low-level programming). Some of my projects can be found on
Github (*https://github.com/theostoican
<https://github.com/theostoican>*).

I have already followed the instructions from "*Instructions for interested
students*" and played a bit with DBus. However, I am willing to know more
about the project and what the mobile application will exactly consist of.
Also, I would like to know what else I can do to in order to get more
accustomed to this project and Genivi in general, if you could help me with
that.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Theodor