Handling large messages in rvi_lib

Jamison, Tatiana tjamison at jaguarlandrover.com
Tue Mar 7 19:29:13 EST 2017

Hi Phil,

I pushed a new PR (#32) and commented on the issue (#31) you cited. The
buffer size is now determined using the OpenSSL BIO API. Please let me know
if you continue to have issues. (For some reason this message never hit my
inbox, so Magnus kindly forwarded it to me.)

Best regards,

Tatiana

On 7 March 2017 at 14:01, Feuer, Magnus <mfeuer1 at jaguarlandrover.com> wrote:

> -------------------
>
> *Head System Architect - Open Source Projects**Jaguar Land Rover*
>
> *Email*: mfeuer1 at jaguarlandrover.com
> *Mobile*: +1 949 294 7871
>

> Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC
> 1419 NW 14th Ave, Portland, OR 97209
> -------------------
> Business Details:
> Jaguar Land Rover Limited
> Registered Office: Abbey Road, Whitley, Coventry CV3 4LF
> Registered in England No: 1672070
>
> This e-mail and any attachments contain confidential information for a
> specific individual and purpose.  The information is private and privileged
> and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.
> If you are not the intended recipient, please e-mail us immediately.  We
> apologise for any inconvenience caused but you are hereby notified that any
> disclosure, copying or distribution or the taking of any action in reliance
> on the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.
>
> This e-mail does not constitute an order for goods or services unless
> accompanied by an official purchase order.

*Tatiana Jamison*
Software Developer

JaguarUSA.com <http://www.jaguarusa.com/index.html>  |  LandRoverUSA.com
<http://www.landrover.com/us/en/lr>