Handling large messages in rvi_lib

Phil Wise phil at advancedtelematic.com
Tue Mar 7 07:47:36 EST 2017

Hi,

We want to use rvi_lib for handing communication for SOTA updates.
We've hit the following bug where rvi_lib (this is the C language RVI
binding) cannot handle large messages (where large is 10s of kb):

https://github.com/GENIVI/rvi_lib/issues/31

My understanding is that this is something that should be supported by
RVI, and I wonder if anyone else has had similar issues?

Best Regards,

Phil
--
Phil Wise, ATS Advanced Telematic Systems GmbH
Kantstrasse 162, 10623 Berlin