Google Summer of Code

Сергей Правдюков sergey.pravdyukov at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 05:18:07 EST 2017

Hello, I am student of Saint Petersburg State University - Serge. I was
really pleasantly surprised when view your Google Summer of Code ideas'
list. It would be great to learn more about this
<https://at.projects.genivi.org/wiki/display/GDP/GDP+GSoC+ideas#GDPGSoCideas-AlternativeHMIimplementation>
problem,
it looks very interesting.

And now I want to describe you few details about me. I have 3.5 years
experience with C++ and year experience with Qt5. In a school time I was
participated in many programming olympiads therefore my skill to solve
problems fast is high enough. Besides I have strong mathematical knowledge
from university. If you can tell me more about this problem I promise you
learn more about D-Bus as soon as it possible.

Best regards, Serge.