[agl-discussions] [dev] CES / automotive

Philippe Robin (GENIVI) philippe.robin at technoveo.com
Tue Jan 31 11:37:47 EST 2017

I can only concur since I was at CES and watched the nice demos and had a
couple of efficient coordination calls with Sanjeev before the event

Philippe

I was there andLe 31/01/2017 à 02:47, Feuer, Magnus a écrit :
> I can only concur.
>
> Sanjeev has been driving the OCF - GENIVI collaboration hard, with the CES
> demo crowning the entire process.
>
> JLR assisted him when possible (and when we had the bandwidth), but Sanjeev
> truly made this happen.
>
> Thank you.
>
> /Magnus F.
>
> -------------------
>
> *Head System Architect - Open Source Projects**Jaguar Land Rover*
>
> *Email*: mfeuer1 at jaguarlandrover.com
> *Mobile*: +1 949 294 7871
>

> Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC
> 1419 NW 14th Ave, Portland, OR 97209
> -------------------
> Business Details:
> Jaguar Land Rover Limited
> Registered Office: Abbey Road, Whitley, Coventry CV3 4LF
> Registered in England No: 1672070
>
> This e-mail and any attachments contain confidential information for a
> specific individual and purpose.  The information is private and privileged
> and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.
> If you are not the intended recipient, please e-mail us immediately.  We
> apologise for any inconvenience caused but you are hereby notified that any
> disclosure, copying or distribution or the taking of any action in reliance
> on the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.
>
> This e-mail does not constitute an order for goods or services unless
> accompanied by an official purchase order.
>
> On Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 5:28 PM, 산지브 <as2902.b at samsung.com> wrote:
>
>> Thanks for your kind words Rudi and Gunnar. It was a team effort (we had
>> excellent support from JLR (Anson and Magnus) as well as OCF member
>> companies).
>>
>> I am looking forward to further collaboration with a broader scope in 2017.

Salutations cordiales / Best regards
Philippe ROBIN
GENIVI Program Management Office Lead (PMO)

TECHNOVEO
Associé Gérant / Managing Director

Direct : 33 (0) 951 78 89 62
Mobile : 33 (0) 676 41 72 80

mailto:philippe.robin at technoveo.com

Ce message peut contenir des informations confidentielles. S'il ne vous est pas destiné, merci de le détruire et d'informer immédiatement son émetteur.

This message may contain information that are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately and delete this message.