CommonAPI-DBus Yocto/OE Recipe in meta-ivi

Leon Anavi leon.anavi at konsulko.com
Fri Jan 27 06:43:12 EST 2017

Hi Steve, Gianpaolo,

Thank you very much for the prompt feedback. My comments are inline.

On 26.01.2017 20:56, Stephen Lawrence wrote:
> Hi,

I don't have a particular GENIVI version in mind. I explored branch 12.0
in the GitHub repository of meta-ivi and I saw the updated versions on
CommonAPI components.

Are there any details about the release plan? What are the expected
dates for the final release of Genivi 12 Nostromo and its integration in
GDP?

Thanks,
Leon

--