CommonAPI-DBus Yocto/OE Recipe in meta-ivi

Stephen Lawrence stephen.lawrence at renesas.com
Thu Jan 26 13:56:54 EST 2017

For Genivi 12 Nostromo, then updates to the latest versions are already being
planned. See Tolkien's experimental branch (experimental pre-release of N-0.1)
and the Yocto Baseline Roadmap for Nostromo.

If you are thinking of Genivi 11 Leon, then the first question is whether the updates
would be compliant with the Genivi 11 specification? One of the goals of the baselines
is to prove the compliance specification can be built so they must be compliant.
If they are not then a PR would be a waste of your time.

Regards

Steve