CommonAPI-DBus Yocto/OE Recipe in meta-ivi

Macario, Gianpaolo Gianpaolo_Macario at mentor.com
Thu Jan 26 13:30:20 EST 2017

Hello Leon,

> Would you like me to update its repository and version?

Unless Tolkien is already working on that, it would be great if you can take care of updating the recipes of CommonAPI-C++ to latest releases available in GitHub:

* common-api-c++  ==> https://github.com/GENIVI/capicxx-core-runtime
* common-api-c++-dbus ==> https://github.com/GENIVI/capicxx-dbus-runtime
* common-api-c++-someip ==> https://github.com/GENIVI/capicxx-someip-runtime
* vsomeip (dependency for common-api-c++-someip) ==> https://github.com/GENIVI/vsomeip

Thanks a lot!

--
Gianpaolo Macario
Mentor Automotive - Senior Member Technical Staff
email: gianpaolo_macario at mentor.com
www.mentor.com/embedded-software