[BIT] [Renesas] R-Car Gen 2 (H2, M2, E2) Yocto BSP for Genivi 11 product branch

Stephen Lawrence stephen.lawrence at renesas.com
Fri Jan 20 11:40:26 EST 2017

Hi,

Support for Genivi 11 in my Renesas R-Car Gen 2 Yocto BSP (for H2, M2 and E2 SoC based boards) has been stable for several months.
I have therefore merged the existing WIP (work in process) branch " stevel/genivi-11-wip" into a new product branch "genivi-11-bsp-1.10.0".
This new branch will be used for any future maintenance and has been set as the new default branch in github [1].

There are no other changes, i.e. no new commit to either branch.

[1] https://github.com/slawr/meta-renesas/tree/genivi-11-bsp-1.10.0

Regards

Steve
BIT Co-Lead
Maintainer of the Renesas Genivi Yocto BSP