Update of poky to morty branch

Stephen Lawrence stephen.lawrence at renesas.com
Tue Jan 10 14:22:38 EST 2017

I was thinking more of 2 versions. So GDP 11 would accept updates,
whilst GDP 12 was being developed and initially released. Then GDP 11
would close to non-fixes with the move to the GDP 13 cycle.

But as I said GDP 11 updates after the GDP 12 release would be more in the vein of
member/community updates.

Regards

Steve