[GSHA Meeting minutes 2017-12-21

Philippe Robin (GENIVI) philippe.robin at technoveo.com
Thu Dec 21 04:10:23 EST 2017


Meeting Minutes
for Graphics Sharing and Distributed HMI Compositing - #5 - 2017-12-21
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Agenda
- review of TODOs in last week's minutes 
(https://lists.genivi.org/pipermail/genivi-projects/2017-December/005763.html)
- scheduling of calls and content for January 2018

Minutes
===============================================
1- review of TODOs in last week's minutes
===============================================
*use cases for graphics sharing*
Philippe C will prepare use cases for 1 Feb call
Victor will prepare use cases relevant to Android IVI tablets and other 
devices for 18 Jan call
link to wiki page for documenting the use cases: 
https://at.projects.genivi.org/wiki/x/p4T0

===================================================
2- scheduling of calls and content for January 2018
===================================================
Thursday 18 January - 9am CET
- Waltham deep-dive (Daniel) (TBC)
- Waltham demo/example (Eugen / Emre) (TBC)
- Android IVI use cases (Victor)

Thursday 25 January - 9am CET
- QTwayland (Johan) (TBC)

Thursday 1 February - 9am CET
- use cases for graphics sharing (Philippe C, Johan)

*TODO* for those who are assigned an agenda item with a (TBC), please 
confirm you can deliver it, thanks.

====================================================================================
Next call is scheduled on 18 January 2018, 9-10am CET. A calendar invite 
will be sent

Adjourned: 9:20am CET

-- 
Salutations cordiales / Best regards
_________________________________________________________________________
Philippe ROBIN
GENIVI Project Management Office Lead (PMO)



More information about the genivi-projects mailing list