[GPRO] Meeting minutes 2017-12-19

Philippe Robin (GENIVI) philippe.robin at technoveo.com
Tue Dec 19 08:33:21 EST 2017


Meeting Minutes
for Generic Communication Protocol Evaluation - #4 - 2017-12-19
---------------------------------------------------------------

Agenda
- scheduling of calls and content for January 2018
- use cases
- requirements for chosen technologies

Minutes
=============================================================
1- scheduling of calls and content for January 2018
=============================================================
No call until 16 January due to the end of year break and CES

*16 January - 11-12am CET*
Presentation topics
- Rest/http (who: Amine/Gunnar)
- json (who: Amine, duration: 5mn)

*TODO* look at 
https://www.autosar.org/fileadmin/user_upload/standards/adaptive/17-10/AUTOSAR_SWS_REST.pdf

*23 January - 11-12am CET*
Presentation topics
- Franca / Franca+ / WAMP (who: Klaus/Gunnar)

*info* GENIVI is currently completing the development of a code generator 
that transforms Franca APIs into Web APIs (using WAMP or REST possibly)

*30 January - 11-12am CET*
Presentation topics
- SomeIP (who: TBD)

*TODO* Christian reach out vSomeip maintainer and ask for a presentation

=============================================================
2- use cases
=============================================================
PSA proposed a use case around the distribution of the vehicle position, 
from a nav system to a telematics box, the telematics box is at the 
cross-road of multiple protocols

*TODO* Christian reach out colleagues to get feedback on the above use case 
and/or provide other use cases

=============================================================
3- requirements for chosen technologies
=============================================================
It would be good to get performance requirements for the above use case

*TODO* Philippe C provide performance figures for the above use case

=============================================================
Next call is scheduled on 16 January 2018, 11-12am CET. A calendar invite 
will be sent

Adjourned: 11:20am CET

-- 
Salutations cordiales / Best regards
_________________________________________________________________________
Philippe ROBIN
GENIVI Project Management Office Lead (PMO)



More information about the genivi-projects mailing list