[Updated] Re: FYI: GMail to mailing lists problem

Foster, Jeremiah JFoster at luxoft.com
Mon Dec 4 09:23:18 EST 2017

Hello,

> Gunnar Andersson wrote:
> FYI - we received reports of problems in emailing from @gmail.com to
> the
> GENIVI mailing lists.  You might get a "rejected" response.  The
> problem has
> been reported to GENIVI IT, and will be fixed as soon as possible.

Gmail addresses are reaching the mailing list(s) and are not getting
bounced. We'll monitor the situation but it is considered fixed.

Cheers,

Jeremiah

This e-mail and any attachment(s) are intended only for the recipient(s) named above and others who have been specifically authorized to receive them. They may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read this email or its attachment(s). Furthermore, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and any attachment(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by replying to this e-mail and then delete this e-mail and any attachment(s) or copies thereof from your system. Thank you.