[EG-NW] Minutes from the Teleconference on August 28, 2017

Streif, Rudolf rstreif at partner.jaguarlandrover.com
Mon Aug 28 13:30:53 EDT 2017

Colleagues:

Please find the meeting minutes from the Networking Expert Group
teleconference posted on
https://collab.genivi.org/wiki/display/genivi/NetworkingEGMeetingMinutes20170828
.

As only Gunnar and I were attending the call, we took the opportunity to
discuss the future direction of the Networking Expert Group. As electric
vehicle architecture and vehicle networking is about to change dramatically
within the next couple of years due to the requirements for autonomous
driving and the connected car, it makes sense for the Networking Expert
Group to refocus and see how we can collaborate to meet the technical
challenges.

I think this going to be very exciting and I would like to invite everybody
interested in the topic to join the expert group.

For the next upcoming conference calls, there will be no conference
call on *September
4, 2017 *
due to Labor Day in the United States.

Please consider joining for the next conference call. Our next call is on

*September 11, 2017 at 0815 PDT / 1715 CEST / 1515 UTC.*

Best regards,
Rudi

--
*Rudolf J Streif*
System Architect - Open Source Initiative

*M:* +1.619.631.5383
*Email:*  rstreif at partner.jaguarlandrover.com

UK: G/26/2 G02 Building 523, Engineering Centre, Gaydon, Warwick, CV35 ORR
US: 1419 NW 14th Ave, Portland, OR 97209
jaguar.com | landrover.com
-------------------
Business Details:
Jaguar Land Rover Limited
Registered in England No: 1672070

This e-mail and any attachments contain confidential information for a
specific individual and purpose.  The information is private and privileged
and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, please e-mail us immediately.  We
apologise for any inconvenience caused but you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying or distribution or the taking of any action in reliance
on the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.

This e-mail does not constitute an order for goods or services unless
accompanied by an official purchase order.