RE: [Genivi-dev] Invite to GDP Experience Room!

윤승현 shyun at ivisolution.com
Wed Aug 23 04:37:44 EDT 2017

Hello Gunnar,

CDL team would like to demonstrate the PoC of CDL in the GDP Experience room
again, just like last AMM

Features that have been implemented since last AMM are:

 * CANDevStudio (as vehicle data source)

 * VSSI (W3C, for WebApp)

 * WebApp (as vehicle data consumer, implemented as solution of ACCESS)

The following features demonstrated in the last AMM were also included

 * Vehicle Simulator (vehicle data source)

 * VSS / VSI

 * CDL Daemon

 * Transfer collected data to off-board server using RVI

 * CommonAPI (for on-board data provide)

If you have any question, just let me know

Best Regards,

SeungHyun(Sam) Yun