Qt5 Serial Bus error on Ubuntu 16 and 17 versions

Pradeep Ummiti pradeepummiti at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 2 15:34:01 EDT 2017

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your reply. I was able to edit mainwindow.cpp file and added "CAN1" and "CAN2", and I was able to see the same frames in the GUI.
1. Is there any limit on the number of CAN channels that I can have in the code, something like MAX_CAN_CHANNELS = 3/4/8? I may have to use CAN  or CAN FD depending on the             requirement. Should I have to do anything separately to support CAN FD?  2. Currently, I'm seeing the signals appearing on all the CAN channels that I have defined in mainwindow.cpp file. Can I separate out a few signals over CAN 0 and a few signals over CAN       1? 3. In the DIR column in the GUI, all the signals were TX. Where is the direction defined for the signals? Also, where are the signals defined in the project? Is there a *.dbc file somewhere in       the project or a similar database. I saw genivi_demo_signals.c file in the project.
Thanks & Regards,Pradeep Ummiti