Qt5 Serial Bus error on Ubuntu 16 and 17 versions

Kozar, Daniel daniel.kozar at mobica.com
Wed Aug 2 02:56:44 EDT 2017

Hi Pradeep.
There is no support for multiple channels yet. Currently, the application
can monitor and use only one actual interface, which is hardcoded to can0
at the time being - if you want to change that, have a look at the
MainWindow constructor, where the relevant CanDevice object is constructed.
As for the code itself, there isn't a lot of it (yet), but all the logic
related to getting the data from/to the interface is in
src/components/candevice.

Kind regards,
Daniel