Qt5 Serial Bus error on Ubuntu 16 and 17 versions

Pradeep Ummiti pradeepummiti at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 1 11:52:22 EDT 2017

Hi,
I'm trying to compile CANdevStudio project on Ubuntu machine. I'm following the steps mentioned in
https://at.projects.genivi.org/wiki/display/PROJ/CANdevStudio+Build+instructions

I'm having some trouble at step #6, which is the "cmake .." command. When I execute the command, and I initially get an error related to  "Qt5CoreConfig.cmake", which I'm able to resolve by installing "qtbase5-dev" package. Then, I error related to "Qt5SerialBusConfig.cmake". Below is the screenshot of the same.

On looking more into this, I found out that I have to install Serial Bus package. The Qt version which I have is 5.7.1. I installed Qt Serial Bus package as per the instructions provided in the below link.https://www.ics.com/blog/whats-new-qt-560-qtserialbus

Now, I get the message saying that some of the modules are missing.

I believe it is looking for Serial Port module. So I tried to install Serial Port module as per the instructions in the link below.
Qt Serial Port - Qt Wiki

I try to follow the steps mentioned in the below screenshot, but I get compilation errors when I execute "make" command.

I'm not sure how to solve the "Qt5SerialBusConfig.cmake" error.
Any guidance is much appreciated. I am using a VirtualBox, and I tried using Ubuntu 16.04 and Ubuntu 17.04, but the same error appears on both the versions.
Looking forward for your help on this.
Thanks & Regards,Pradeep Ummiti