[R-Car gen3] Build errors in latest GENIVI master

Stephen Lawrence stephen.lawrence at renesas.com
Thu Apr 27 09:42:32 EDT 2017

Thanks for the report Jacobo and Gunnar for raising the ticket and providing some
investigation.

I'll add to the ticket. I have not seen this so thought this was either a build ordering
or dependency issue. From Gunnar's initial look seemingly the latter causing
an unintended host-dep. I'm running Ubuntu 14.0.4.

Of course come back Jacobo if the workaround fails.

Regards

Steve