[Eg-nw] [EG-NW] Conference Call on Monday April 24, 2017 @ 1700 CEST / 1500 UTC / 0800 PDT

Streif, Rudolf rstreif at jaguarlandrover.com
Mon Apr 24 12:57:14 EDT 2017

Hi Jakob,

I just read your e-mail. We did not specifically discuss adding the
statement to the compliance doc, however, we discussed where we want to go:

   - Orion Compliance
   - Version Updates - revisit end of May / early June
      - Browser API - complete until next MC
      - SOTA Client - elevate to P1

Is that sufficient for you to add the info to the document?

Thanks,
:rjs