CommonAPI-SomeIP, externally connect to service

Manfred.Bathelt at bmw.de Manfred.Bathelt at bmw.de
Wed Apr 19 09:59:21 EDT 2017

Hi Bence,

the ordering of deployment sections "method" and "attribute" is a special feature of Franca 0.9 which had been fixed in later versions.
As CommonAPI relies on Franca 0.9.1 this won´t help you much for now, but might be good to know.

For general infos about CommonAPI please refer to https://github.com/GENIVI/capicxx-core-tools/wiki
For SOME/IP configuration https://github.com/GENIVI/vsomeip/wiki/vsomeip-in-10-minutes might help to find out proper JSON options.

Best regards

Manfred