GDP Weekly Open Call today at 16:00 UTC

Leon Anavi leon.anavi at konsulko.com
Wed Apr 19 09:36:22 EDT 2017

Hi Zeeshan,

Unfortunately I will not be able to join GDP open call today. I have
just created a GitHub pull request that updates Aktualizr to the latest
version as well as its dependencies, including rvi_lib. The change is
related to GDP-551 and following the change done GDP-575. Please have a
look at the patch here:
https://github.com/GENIVI/meta-genivi-dev/pull/83

Best regards,
Leon

On 19.04.2017 15:54, Ali, Zeeshan (Pelagicore) wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> This is to remind you about the weekly GDP open weekly meeting today.
>
> * Date: Wednesday April 19
> * Time: 16:00 UTC
> * Previous GDP reports:
> https://at.projects.genivi.org/wiki/display/GDP/GENIVI+Development+Plat
> form+management#GENIVIDevelopmentPlatformmanagement-Activityreports
> * Channel: Webex+IRC #automotive in irc.freenode.net
> * Link: https://genivi.webex.com/genivi/j.php?MTID=m2a4a435afb3fdb1846a
> 62a8dfd544815
> * Meeting number: 803 991 927
>
> If you cannot make Webex work with GNU/Linux (32 bit browser
> required), I recommend you to use the Webex app in your mobile.
>
> Agenda:
>
> * Progress report from the team
> * Release planning
>    * Morty upgrade