Problem starting GDP morty on the minnowboard

Sjolind, Viktor (Pelagicore) viktor.sjolind at pelagicore.com
Wed Apr 19 08:39:24 EDT 2017

Hi,

I am trying to verify that the supported targets for GDP work with morty. Currently I am testing out the Minnowboard which builds fine but does not start when run on the target.

It gets through the booting but then hangs on waiting for "/dev/mmcblkp02", that is waiting for the rootfs. I made sure that the partition exists and seem to contain everything it should. Furthermore, I made sure that everything is properly written to the SD card using sync and unmount where applicable.

Has anyone seen this before or know anything about why this occur?

Best
Viktor