Problems starting GDP morty on the minnowboard

Sjolind, Viktor VSjolind at luxoft.com
Wed Apr 19 06:36:46 EDT 2017

Hi,

I am trying to verify that the supported targets for GDP work with morty. Currently I am testing out the Minnowboard which builds fine but does not start when run on the target.

It gets through the booting but then hangs on waiting for "/dev/mmcblkp02", that is waiting for the rootfs. I made sure that the partition exists and seem to contain everything it should. Furthermore, I made sure that everything is properly written to the SD card using sync and unmount where applicable.

Has anyone seen this before or know anything about why this occur?

Best
Viktor

This e-mail and any attachment(s) are intended only for the recipient(s) named above and others who have been specifically authorized to receive them. They may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read this email or its attachment(s). Furthermore, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and any attachment(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by replying to this e-mail and then delete this e-mail and any attachment(s) or copies thereof from your system. Thank you.