Rotating GDP Display on Raspberry Pi 3

McGee, Art amcgee7 at jaguarlandrover.com
Mon Apr 10 18:17:05 EDT 2017

Hi,

I wish I had a GDP RPi3 with GDP.   I know it is something to do with the
weston.ini file.
You have to get the correct name for the HDMI port.  I think it's
'HDMI-A-1'   or something like that.
You can look in the journalctl for weston or output to get the name. so the
output section  would look something like

[output]
name=HDMI-A-1
mode=1920x1080
transform=90

I hope that is helpful.  the ini file should be.
/etc/xdg/weston/weston.ini

Later

*Art McGee*
Infotainment Engineer

Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC
1419 NW 14th Ave, Portland, Oregon, 97209
Jaguar.com <http://jaguar.com>  |  LandRover.com <http://landrover.com>