[TOOLS] TT agenda for April 5th, 2017
stephen.lawrence at renesas.com
Tue Apr 4 13:02:46 EDT 2017
If there is time I would like to add testing to the AMM discussion.
From: genivi-projects [mailto:genivi-projects-bounces at lists.genivi.org] On Behalf Of Jeremiah Foster
Sent: 04 April 2017 17:55
To: Genivi Project <genivi-projects at lists.genivi.org>
Subject: [TOOLS] TT agenda for April 5th, 2017
Here is the preliminary agenda for tomorrow's meeting.
• Meeting cadence reminder -- we meet every other week on Wednesday's at 17:00 CET, 12:00 PM EST
• Tools Team minutes will go back to living in the wiki, I've been updating past weeks minutes into the wiki and I'll be more consistent with the agenda and the minutes publishing
• Tools Team homepage updated with some information on Solys: https://at.projects.genivi.org/wiki/display/TOOL/Tools+Team+Home
• If you're new to the Tools Team (and I know there are some new folks) please look at the Tools Team home to find out about way of working, tools, minutes, etc.
• Introduction of new Mobica attendees and their proposal around possible CAN tooling
• Update on Solys plans from Torsten if he's available
• Discussion on planning GENIVI AMM readout
• Updated on Component specification work
Jeremiah C. Foster
GENIVI COMMUNITY MANAGER
Ekelundsgatan 4, 6tr SE-411 18
jeremiah.foster at pelagicore.com
Registered Office Gothenburg, Sweden
Registration No. 556780-4199
More information about the genivi-projects