[TOOLS] TT agenda for April 5th, 2017

Jeremiah Foster jeremiah.foster at pelagicore.com
Tue Apr 4 12:55:11 EDT 2017

Hi,

Here is the preliminary agenda for tomorrow's meeting.

   - Meeting cadence reminder -- we meet every other week on Wednesday's at
   17:00 CET, 12:00 PM EST
   - Tools Team minutes will go back to living in the wiki, I've been
   updating past weeks minutes into the wiki and I'll be more consistent with
   the agenda and the minutes publishing
   - Tools Team homepage updated with some information on Solys:
   https://at.projects.genivi.org/wiki/display/TOOL/Tools+Team+Home
   - If you're new to the Tools Team (and I know there are some new folks)
   please look at the Tools Team home to find out about way of working, tools,
   minutes, etc.
   - Introduction of new Mobica attendees and their proposal around
   possible CAN tooling
   - Update on Solys plans from Torsten if he's available
   - Discussion on planning GENIVI AMM readout
   - Updated on Component specification work

Full agenda!

Regards,

Jeremiah

--