GSOC-17

Viktor Sjölind viktor.sjolind at pelagicore.com
Mon Apr 3 06:52:05 EDT 2017

HI,

On 31 March 2017 at 23:06, Canberk Koç <canberkkoc at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I am looking GDP-519 bug at GSOC scope. I found out Surface id on hmi
> QML-EXAMPLE and FM-Radio are same on main.cpps  should i change Fm-radio's
> surface id . İf i must delete id what should we send to view.setProperty
> method as IVI-SURFACE-ID . Thanks for help.

The new HMI should assign these IDs during runtime. However, this will only
happen if the App does not already specify this. In other words, I think it
would be enough to remove the IDs from both QML-EXAMPLE and FM-Radio.

Viktor Sjölind
Software Engineer
Pelagicore AB
Ekelundsgatan 4, 6tr, SE-411 18 Gothenburg, Sweden
viktor.sjolind at pelagicore.com
www.pelagicore.com
<https://atlassian.pelagicore.net/wiki/download/attachments/32048832/pela_logo.svg?version=1&modificationDate=1465287414681&api=v2>

Pelagicore a part of Luxoft