wayland-ivi-extension training

Friedrich, Eugen (ADITG/SW1) efriedrich at de.adit-jv.com
Fri Sep 30 12:23:36 EDT 2016

Hello all,

I don't know one from the team how will join the AMM and is willing to drive the hands-on session, but Volunteers are very welcome

From my experience providing the link to the wiki was useful but maybe not always enough , this is a point we need to improve.
Please issue a request about improvements to

genivi-ivi-layer-management at list.genivi.org

And I will try to improve the documentation and howto's. I know it's not the same as training session.

Best regards

Eugen Friedrich
Software Group I (ADITG/SW1)