SOTA Client

Streif, Rudolf rstreif at jaguarlandrover.com
Tue Sep 27 15:00:39 EDT 2016

Apparently if you set DEVICE_POLLING_INTERVAL=0 then the sota client will
not make any more attempts to connect to the HTTP server built into the
sota server.

I am still seeing this error message that I cannot interpret and hence
cannot find the cause:

2016-09-27T18:56:48Z (0167dce): ERROR - Interpreter failed: System info
error: No such file or directory (os error 2)
2016-09-27T18:56:48Z (0167dce): INFO - Event received: Error("System info
error: No such file or directory (os error 2)")

Would be good if it told us what file or directory it is looking for.

Thanks,
:rjs