Question regarding SOTA

Wiger, Ulf uwiger at jaguarlandrover.com
Mon Sep 5 05:52:35 EDT 2016

Hi Christina,

The main difference is that it is RVI that is responsible for
authentication and authorization in the specific interaction boundary
between SOTA client and SOTA server.

While it is convenient to be able run SOTA without RVI, you would have to
substitute something equivalent in order for the interaction to be secure.

BR,
Ulf Wiger

On 5 September 2016 at 11:09, Cristina STANGACIU <certejan at dsplabs.cs.upt.ro