RVI Compliance - Plan of attack.

Feuer, Magnus mfeuer1 at jaguarlandrover.com
Mon Oct 31 12:59:28 EDT 2016

Colleagues,

I've now had a chat with Magnus Olsson and Ulf Wiger on how to get RVI, and
the RVI protocol, into GENIVI compliance as a P2 abstract component.

The action plan is as follows:

   1. Gather template material [Magnus Feuer]
   I will use the SOTA/SWLM requirements, use cases, and HLD we did earlier
   this year as a template that I will strip out and forward to Ulf.

   2. Update High Level Description [Ulf Wiger]
   The existing HLD will be updated to match 0.5.0.

   3. Write Requirement Specification [Ulf Wiger]
   A formal requirement spec will be written.

   4. Write Use Case Specification [Ulf Wiger]
   Use cases to cover the API and protocol flows will be written.

   5. Wrap RVI Lib in CommonAPI [Tatiana Jamison]
   Tasha will extend her RVI Lib work by wrapping it in a FrancaIDL spec
   that will become a part of the abstract component specification.

   6. Drive standardization process toward SAT team [Magnus Olsson]
   Magnus O will coordinate with Ulf and me in order to feed our work into
   Enterprise Archtiect and push the standardization process in the SAT team.

I will be back with milestones and dates once we have quantified the work.

Sincerely,
/Magnus F.
-------------------

*Head System Architect - Open Source Projects**Jaguar Land Rover*

*Email*: mfeuer1 at jaguarlandrover.com
*Mobile*: +1 949 294 7871

Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC
1419 NW 14th Ave, Portland, OR 97209
-------------------
Business Details:
Jaguar Land Rover Limited
Registered in England No: 1672070

This e-mail and any attachments contain confidential information for a
specific individual and purpose.  The information is private and privileged
and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, please e-mail us immediately.  We
apologise for any inconvenience caused but you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying or distribution or the taking of any action in reliance
on the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.

This e-mail does not constitute an order for goods or services unless
accompanied by an official purchase order.