SV: [Genivi-ipc] Media Manager

Andersson, Gunnar gunnar.x.andersson at volvocars.com
Mon Oct 31 09:04:07 EDT 2016

> From: ... Changhyeok Bae <changhyeok.bae at gmail.com>
> To: Jeremiah Foster
> Subject: Re: [Genivi-ipc] Media Manager
>

> Hi Jomon John
>

> Could you share your git repo and how to build and test media manager?

+1 !
(You know I'm waiting for this Jomon after we talked at the AMM  ;-)

Cheers
- Gunnar
P.S I dropped genivi-ipc from the send list since it's not on topic anymore.

> Thanks
> Changhyeok

Hi Jomon John,

This would be a very welcome development. What would you need from GENIVI to support this work? I note that we have a mailing list and git repos, but is there something else you'd like along the lines of project management or coordination?

Regards,

Jeremiah