SOTA Client

Cristina STANGACIU certejan at dsplabs.cs.upt.ro
Wed Oct 19 06:21:11 EDT 2016

Hi!

I have a question:

how to I check if the following command works properly. Do I have to get
a message in the console?.

|docker-compose -f docker-compose.yml -f core-rvi.yml -f client-rvi.yml
up -d |

I ask this, because I was following the instructions on

https://github.com/advancedtelematic/rvi_sota_client#testing-on-genivi-development-platform-over-rvi

and the following operation led to [SUCCESS] ...

|./sbt docker:publishLocal |

After changing directory and running

|docker-compose -f docker-compose.yml -f core-rvi.yml -f client-rvi.yml
up -d|

The only message was the help menu.

Other question that I have is how to login to the UI (how do I access
the UI for the following context).

"Login to the UI and create a new Device/Vehicle. Copy the newly
generated Device UUID (e.g. "9ea653bc-3486-44cd-aa86-d936bd957e52") into
the|client-rvi.yml|file as environment variable|DEVICE_ID|:"

Thank you!

Cristina S.