New App Launcher wiki page

Agustin Benito Bethencourt agustin.benito at codethink.co.uk
Mon Oct 10 11:04:23 EDT 2016

Hi Justin,

now that it is clear we will show the new App Launcher during the AMM,
it is time to focus some energy in the contents.

I would appreciate if you update the HMI wiki page[1] with info about
the new one.

I have created a ticket to track this effort:
https://at.projects.genivi.org/jira/browse/GDP-422

I will add the deadline as soon as I receive confirmation about the
Release date.

Once this task is done, we will include the link in several other wiki
pages. We will also include in this page the link to the RPi3 image so
readers can download it directly.

agustin.benito at codethink.co.uk