SOTA Client

Streif, Rudolf rstreif at jaguarlandrover.com
Sat Oct 8 12:31:08 EDT 2016

Thank you, Arthur.

Let's work on getting this figured out and operational.

As far as this statement is concerned:

> As you can see, we are following the lists closely and trying to respond
> to issues as quickly as they are reported, but the configuration you are
> using (RVI transport and GDP / SWLM target) is not something our normal
> configuration - neither ATS nor our partners / customers are using that
> setup in their production systems.

GENIVI and JLR commissioned and paid for the original development of the
SOTA system from ATS for the use with RVI and eventually GDP. I would think
that makes the two organizations customers of ATS.

I appreciate your support.

Thank you,
Rudi