SOTA Client

Streif, Rudolf rstreif at jaguarlandrover.com
Fri Oct 7 12:52:24 EDT 2016

ATS Team,

Setting RUST_LOG=debug of course does not change anything related to the
sota client registering on the dbus. With these settings:

[dbus]
name = "org.genivi.SotaClient"
path = "/org/genivi/SotaClient"
interface = "org.genivi.SotaClient"
software_manager = "org.genivi.SoftwareLoadingManager"
software_manager_path = "/org/genivi/SoftwareLoadingManager"
timeout = 60

[gateway]
console = false
dbus = true
http = false
rvi = true
socket = false
websocket = false

I would expect to see services registered on the dbus under the path
org.genivi.SotaClient. However, that is not the case. There are no debug
messages and no error messages. So what's the problem here?

Thank you,
:rjs