[GDP] 3 Application HMIs available

Justin Noel justin at ics.com
Thu Oct 6 20:59:17 EDT 2016

It's important to note that the connected home demo doesn't do a whole
lot. Leaving Home shows a simple status. Coming home shows an animated
map. The Smart Home Status button just shows a gear animation. The
source for the connected home app has this comment just above the
animated gear image:

// This holds the 'Smart Home Status' information that will come from
Anson magic. May be hard coded for demo purposes, we'll see.

I assume this magic was never added to the demo application?