SV: [GDP] Demo HMIs available for this week

Andersson, Gunnar gunnar.x.andersson at volvocars.com
Thu Oct 6 11:44:59 EDT 2016

Not sure if relevant to the Qdeclarativeradio comment or not but
be aware we are using Qt 5.6, not 5.7 if it matters.

If it exists in Qt5.6 we should be able to include it, but at the moment
only that which is not GPLv3 (only) is installed to follow license policy
so a few Qt5.6 features might be left out right now from the SDE
at least, FYI.

The GP Qt Automotive Suite Spin will have to take care of
GPLv3 / bleeding edge Qt features.